Thank you Erik for your response I am deeply concerned about the Ralink rtl2561 being not supported with FreeBSD and have sent a link and card number for a Roswill pci card to the Ralink team. The link is as follows if anyone is interested in seeing a Linux able wireless pci card.

http://www.amazon.com/Rosewill-Wireless-802-11b-54Mbps-RNX-G300EX/dp/B002CSUZGC/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1369106501&sr=8-13&keywords=ralink+pci

I have send link stated above to this address.

ralink at rapla.net

In order for more educated and able people that are programmers and developers be able to support cards in the Unix and Linux world. Again I apologize for not using the TCLUG digest properly and I do care in fact I do cry sometimes because it is my sincere hobby' linux is as well as Unix I do understand many people are smarter than I am but I gave that up by trying to talk with you fellows.

Erik please let me know if my messages are a pain I will fix that to my best ability.

Florin you are wonderful and again thank you for all your help

Mike thank you also

everyone thank you,

Sincerly,

Paul