I spent last Saturday evening reading the installation manual pages for FreeBSD. It would be interesting to use on a Pentium 3 pc that I have here I thought. I know alot of the Linux/Unix is much over my head. Would I be able to use the old Dell Optiplex as a good netsurfer email machine? Would a Ralink 2561 wireless card be your choices since the computer does not have any wireless card as of now. What could anyone really suggest as far as wireless card in PCI form be for FreeBSD? Again I am sorry for not properly responding to the TLUG digest before.

Please Let me know on errors in my messages I would most happily try to correct my emails.

Thank You,

Sincerly, Paul