On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 02:01:49PM -0500, Paul graf wrote:
[180 lines deleted]
> I just want to apologize to everyone! I have turned digest mode off
> now. I am not trying to torture anyone. Is this better now because I
> have been confused as to how to properly respond to messages since I
> signed up.

Paul,

Is it possible that your e-mail client (it seems to be hotmail, by the
headers in your message) does not show you the content of the message
you are responding to? Maybe it is folded, and you need to expand it?

Otherwise, it was not better - you included 180 lines of useless text
before your four line reply.

Cheers,
florin

--