Hi Brian,
It looks like you corrected the Content-Type... this is what I'm seeing:

~ » curl -I http://webebenezer.net/build_integration.html
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx/1.2.7
Last-Modified: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:34:36 UTC
Connection: keep-alive

(the -I switch shows the http headers, which is what your browsers
uses to determine how to handle the content).

On my nginx server, which is from the Ubuntu repository, I have a file
called /etc/nginx/mime.types, which contains a map of file extensions
and their corresponding mime types:

erikm at linode:/etc/nginx$ cat mime.types

types {
    text/html                             html htm shtml;
    text/css                              css;
    text/xml                              xml rss;
    image/gif                             gif;
    image/jpeg                            jpeg jpg;
[...]
    video/x-ms-wmv                        wmv;
    video/x-msvideo                       avi;
}

This file is included in nginx.conf:

erikm at linode:/etc/nginx$ grep -R mime.types *
nginx.conf:    include       /etc/nginx/mime.types;

Hope that helps!

-Erik