Is anyone using OpenSolaris?  I know Oracle closed Solaris
development, but there are derivatives of OpenSolaris.  I'm using
Arch Linux, but am thinking about the following comments from
a C++ newsgroup.  I'm thinking that eventually I may use Solaris
from Oracle so using OpenSolaris before that might be a good idea.
Tia.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises - so far G-d has helped us.