On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Chuck Cole wrote:

> The Logitech Model  968011-0403 bluetooth keyboard appears to have a
> full-sized touchpad.
> No idea what specs it has, but probably full-featured.  $29.98 refurbished
> from eBay.  Item # 120881149782

It's hard to find more info, and I don't see it on logitech.com, which is
odd.  It seems to be designed especially for Sony PS3, and I don't think
it can work with multiple devices.

> The Logitech model K400 has a much bigger touchpad plus conventional
> switches below it.

Yes, but that is not bluetooth, just wireless.  I need bluetooth to be
able to use it with the smart phones.

> A Dell model looks promising also: Item # 190808896980
>
> eBay seems to have several good possibilities found in a search for
> "bluetooth keyboard"... many duds tho.

That one doesn't have the required built-in touchpad or trackball and I
see no indication that it can pair with multiple devices.

Thanks, Chuck, for looking it up for me.  It looks like you found the same
thing I found -- that they aren't quite serving my needs, yet.  It's
strange because in my crazy view of things, this is something *everyone*
should want right now!  ;-)  IOGEAR is close, so I guess I'll stick with
that for now, but it is annoying that I can't seem to scroll with it.
Maybe I need to try that again.

Mike