The Logitech Model  968011-0403 bluetooth keyboard appears to have a
full-sized touchpad.
No idea what specs it has, but probably full-featured.  $29.98 refurbished
from eBay.  Item # 120881149782

The Logitech model K400 has a much bigger touchpad plus conventional
switches below it.

A Dell model looks promising also: Item # 190808896980

eBay seems to have several good possibilities found in a search for
"bluetooth keyboard"... many duds tho.

Chuck