Erik Anderson

> They typically give you a locked rack (or partial rack) where you provide
> the padlock. That, in conjunction with all the other security measures in
> modern colo (multi-factor auth for entry, biometrics, security cameras,
> physical access logs, etc), and your data is *much* safer there than
> sitting in your office/house/whatever.

I'm fine with a padlock for my bicycle, but not the software.
I enjoy the challenge of building a data center from scratch.
I know it isn't impressive at this point, but that's fine with me.
(It used to be even less capable than today.)  I'm thinking baby
steps and slow and steady wins the race.

And I still like your IPSec suggestion, but haven't made much
progress in that area.  I did clean up some stuff in the back
tier and made a few improvements in some other areas.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises

Unless the L-rd builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the L-rd guards the city,
The watchman waketh but in vain.  Psalm 127