Oh nice!

I used to forgo preupgrade and just manually do it through yum.  (point to
new repos, install the latest release, yum, rpm, and then do a yum
update... wait an eternity and reboot.)  I only used preupgrade... maybe
twice (~3 years ago) and wasn't satisfied with it.  Sounds like fedup fixes
what dissatisfied me though.

I think I'll go ahead with fedup tonight on my work laptop to check it out.
 Thanks for the tip, Kathryn!

-Andrew