On 2013-01-24 15:18, Andrew Dahl wrote:

> It's still "Anaconda",
actually. Just a totally new version they redesigned from the ground up.
:-P

> Which reminds me that I need to go check it out... I usually
just upgrade my Fedora through yum, but with this new introduction, I
think I'll need to do a fresh install. Reading the design documents last
week, it sounded pretty nice. Hopefully it resolves all the things that
bothered me over the years about Anaconda.

preuprade has been replaced
by fedup. install fedup via yum in f17, then run fedup --network 18, and
reboot.

It worked great on two machines I used it on including one
that is a remote server that I don't have console access to.

--

Kathryn Hogg
http://womensfooty.com