Mike Miller:

> I've had a few warnings about Verizon, but I think they have good
> coverage.  I haven't been warned yet against AT&T.  I was hearing a lot of
> bad things about AT&T a few years ago, probably because the iPhone caused
> so many new users on their network, but I think they might have fixed
> that.  Any ideas?

Well for me with the tracfone I couldn't have duckduckgo'd
(www.duckduckgo.com) at the store.  I'd have had to wait till I was
back home.  That's fine.  Sometimes more careful research
from home pays off and I avoid a mistake.

I liked this story
http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_22373187/small-school-basketball-phenom-anders-broman-makes-his?IADID=Search-www.twincities.com-www.twincities.com

This quote was inspiring:
"I'm not a natural scorer," a sweat-stained Broman said after a
recent shooting workout. "I don't believe anything in life comes easy."

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises