> If WiFi is on, and there is no WiFi signal, it should fall back to
4G/3G/2G data connection, right?  I assume I don't have to turn off WiFi to
get that to work.

> I also had no data yesterday in the Cub Foods at E. Lake and 25th Ave S.,
so I couldn't Google a Red Box movie to see if I might like it.  Things
like that shouldn't happen in a city of this size.

if you wander into a wifi that your phone remembers that requires your to
press a submit button in your browser, other apps, like maps, will be stuck
meanwhile.  and there are definitely dead spots aplenty around town,
especially inside metallic structures..