For Mike, who asked this ?:
+++
I would still like to hear if people are having good luck with the AT&T
data service around the Twin Cities (which should mean 4G service).
+++

I have been using AT&T since May, for work,I access my company's ticket system via the web. I travel all over the Twin Cities & other than when I'm in a building downtown or somewhere the building is at fault, I only lost service, including data, a couple times, when I was in very remote areas. For example, Hamel, MN comes to mind... My customer on that call said he has a landline because NO wireless carriers cover that area well.

I don't know about 4G, my phone is the iPhone 3GS.

Susan Stewart