DIY scanning often requires 10-30 minutes extra time PER SLIDE to remove
dust and scratches unless there's a batch version of ICE to both speed up
and automate this.  My scanner doesn't have built-in ICE so it's a very
time-consuming process, and very hard for me to eliminate dust here.  Still
doesn't deal with curved and popped slides in mounts..  Not auto flatten or
compensation.

Chuck