On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Mike Miller wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2013, Jeremy MountainJohnson wrote:
>
>> How about a Nano watch? Not sure if it scratches the tell me who is
>> causing my phone to vibrate in my pocket itch, but they do make cool
>> watches (screensaver can be sit as couple of different clocks), and
>> charging should be acceptable for your parameters if you're not using
>> the Nano too much.
>>
>> Buy a Nano and a strap (or pay more for someone who put the two together):
>> http://www.amazon.com/Wrist-Jockey-Casual-Grid-watch/dp/B004B7FXHI/ref=cm_lmf_tit_4/179-7700472-3546960
>

> It looks like a better device than the Sony Smartwatch - much better
> resolution and similar dimensions.  It can do Bluetooth, but I don't
> know what it can do with it.  It looks like a fun thing to play with.

More new stuff is coming out.  I think the Bluetooth smart watch is going
to become a big deal in the next few years, at least if the iWatch is a
success.  With clever programming, they shoud be able to do a lot for us.

Pebble for Android or iPhone:
http://getpebble.com/

iWatch:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/feb/17/apple-iwatch-wearable-tech