I am not offended.  Just engaging in conversation.  The fact that more
women are not involved in technology is not a complicated issue of gender
politics.  It is just as simple as being friendly, polite and welcoming to
everyone.  I'm just trying to help us all be better people, help improve
the profession, and help us all get along well with each other.

I wish I could help with the dual booting problem.  But for now, this is
all I have to offer to the conversation.

Thanks.