I thought someone on the list might be interested in an opening we have
here at Internet Exposure.  Please email me off list with any inquiries.

Thank you.

-----------Position description-----------
Internet Exposure
Network Administrator
Full-Time Job

Internet Exposure specializes in custom web and mobile application
development, interactive marketing and network consultation.

http://www.iexposure.com

Schedule: 7-4 / 8-5 / 9-6 M-F (Flex)
Location: Minneapolis

RESPONSIBILITIES:
Help manage and maintain our internal network
Support senior network administrators
Manage Linux servers primarily with some Windows servers in our
virtualized environment
Build, install, and deploy physical servers as needed
Maintain dynamic website cluster
Manage databases (MySQL, PostgresSQL - no SQL experience needed)
Manage email system cluster
Provided 2nd level or backup support to in-house staff and clients as needed

QUALIFICATIONS:
Very comfortable working with Linux server environments
Windows server experience is a plus
Familiar with virtualization (RHEV is a plus)
Good understanding of network infrastructures
Network security (understanding of firewalls, user permissions, basic
security procedures)
SAN experience (grasp of Storage Area Networks)
Customer support skills (phone support, email support, personable)
Be self motivated and highly organized
Ability to work independently

We are an open source oriented company that uses open source products
when it makes sense.  Our servers are primarily comprised of Ubuntu
Linux, Redhat Linux, and some Windows servers. For this position, we are
seeking a technical person to assist in maintaining this environment and
helping improve it for the future. We are seeking to add a person
interested in an opportunity to work with an exciting firm that offers
growth potential in an expanding business. We expect a positive
attitude, a passion for service and the motivation to learn and grow in
the technology field.

This is an excellent position with great opportunities for a highly
organized, motivated candidate. E-mail us today and get started on a new
career!

iExposure offers a competitive salary and a benefits package that
includes medical, dental insurance, PTO and Matching 401K. Apply today
and take one step closer to joining Team iE!

--
Bret Baptist
bbaptist at iexposure.com
(612) 676-1946 x117