Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:46:25 -0600 (CST)
From: Yaron < tclug at freakzilla.com >
To: TCLUG < tclug-list at mn-linux.org >
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] New Tablets

The Windows Tablets (like the Surface etc) don't run the same kind of
Windows as desktops/laptops. You can't actually run Windows applications
on them, to my knowledge.

But someone IS working on WINE for Android...

--

Message: 3
Windows RT does not run normal x86 apps due to them running in ARM
processors.

The Pro tablets with Intel Atom processors do run full Windows 8
Applications. I've got a few of them here at work, but haven't done a lot
with loading apps and such beyond what we are testing.

Windows 8 takes a bit to get used to.