Windows RT does not run normal x86 apps due to them running in ARM
processors.

The Pro tablets with Intel Atom processors do run full Windows 8
Applications. I've got a few of them here at work, but haven't done a lot
with loading apps and such beyond what we are testing.

Windows 8 takes a bit to get used to.