Jeremy MountainJohnson:

> > Arch Linux is pretty minimal; you'll know exactly what you set up ;-)

I've installed this and am liking it.  The packages that were
available on Debian were older than what I wanted.  And I
switched to Arch Linux on my server also.  I was amazed when
I did an ls on /etc.  On Fedora that listing takes up more
than one full window but on Arch it took half of the window.
There are about 60 fewer processes running on my server
under Arch than there were under Fedora.   I'm happy to have
made this move.  Thanks.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises  - in G-d we trust.