In my career, I've had the good fortune of working with people from
all over the world. India, China, Romania, Hungary, Ukraine, Canada,
Latvia, Jamaica, as well as other countries I'm sure I'm forgetting. I
consider my life richer for the friends I've made, and I've always
felt bad when my friends have to deal with extra hassles to deal with
immigration issues, just so they can live and work where they'd like
to on this planet. I've felt ashamed when I see fellow Americans treat
them badly, just because they were born elsewhere on the planet.

I hope in my lifetime I'll have the chance to travel to other
countries to live and work, and I hope to find people who are
welcoming, rather than the type of people to bitch and moan about
their lot in life, like I'm seeing on this thread. I think it's
bigoted and pathetic, and I'm glad I don't work with you.

That is all.

-Erik