I would doubt that Slack enables bluetooth or cups, but I am not running
current (i.e. Slack 14) just yet.  I know that is conservative, but I will
let you know after my download finishes and set up a vm.  I am getting the
iso now.  Not so sure why you need that.  If you are trying to tailor a
system to your needs, you might want to make a package seleciton based on
what I posted before, or do some sort of Debian FAI installer that is a cut
list from the full installer.  I guess I don't know what you are asking for
without some parameters to reply coherently.

Kelly
KB0GBJ