Brian,

Let me make you this offer publicly - and anyone else on this list - if
you're going to give FreeBSD a shot you can pick my brain when you have
questions. Consider it a pay it forward as I still use my original guru
as a brain to pick but also a paid engineer when he can do things that I
cannot.

--
Ryan