Yes, I think everything you said was correct.  I have no idea if it is
going to work out, but it was there and it seemed like to fit the bill.
The usual Best Buy price for a new G505 is about $330, so it wasn't as
good of a deal as I would have liked.  The battery will be a bit worn from
use on the floor.  After tax I paid $302.77.  I also think that Best Buy
just finished a sale on 8/22 where it was going for only $300.  I do think
all of those prices are pretty good, though.

Mike