> But I don't rate my stuff vs. your stuff.

> I think many of us would prefer learning to judging.

New to the list here. Been lurking so far.

I've been following this thread. If there was any rating or judging
going on I must've missed it.

I wish I could brag about writing software for a 110 baud accoustic
coupler modem to Morse code interface or something but I've just been
using my machine for LAMP stack development plus the usual stuff: Email
and web browsing. Running Linux Mint on my ThinkPad. Nice change from
Apple's locked-in ecosystem.

whj