Jason Hsu

> I know that people criticize Debian for having old software.  However, I
value
> stability over having the latest and greatest software.  When you add the
fact that > I'm much more reluctant to change distros now than I used to be
(I've been busy > boning up on Android and Ruby on Rails development), this
gives me even less
> reason to try out more distros.

I think your reasons for liking it make sense, but the old software
was a problem for me with Debian.  I didn't figure out a good way
to work around that so I switched to another distro.

I've been thinking some about Android.  How is that going?

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.