On 2013-08-09 15:10, Michael Moore wrote:
> Is anyone using Comcast business internet at home? Any downsides?
>
> I have a couple of low-traffic hobby websites that I've been hosting
> at Bluehost forever and ever, and I'm considering hosting them at
> home.
>
> We've had Comcast residential service for the last 4 years and it has
> been fine.

I work from home and my employer pays for my internet.  I got sick of
Quest's slow speeds around 2008 and went to Comcast Business Class so
that I could have a bill separate from my cable tv and to get a static
IP.

I haven't really had any complaints and when there has been problems,
they are much quicker to resolve them than my limited experience with
residental service.

--
Kathryn Hogg
http://womensfooty.com