On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:52:46AM -0500, Paul graf wrote:
> Would anyone be able to work with me on permissions and command
> lines? I do have a good ability to use chmod and chown I find the
> 'find' command a bit heavy for myself I need your help.

What are you trying to find?  Try to describe it in plain English and
I'm sure we'll be able to give you the right incantation.

Cheers,
florin

PS: Please delete all the text in the message that is not relevant
to the question you are asking.  It will direct our eyes to what is
important to you, and make it easier to help you.

--
Sent from my other microwave oven.