I am also Looking for a Linux postion. I am looking for an internship
that could lead to a job. I have experience working with a linux based
e commerce store here in eagan. Making html/css changes and dealing
with hosting providers. The company uses x-cart on redhat servers.
After much planning, and multiple projects with x-cart and the
inflexible nature of the platform coupled with the lack of
documentation and failed projects(expensive) proposed by outside
companies of developers. The CEO is going to switch to Magento. A
better documented, and more flexible framework. I had advised the
switch after about 30 hours of digging into the x-cart framework over
a year ago. While I am excited about the switch and would not mind
working on the project I need to be somewhere else for my internship.

    I have been working with Linux since 2004 and A have made great
progress towards my LPI certification for RPM and Debian systems. I
would like to become redhat certified but the cost is too high for me
right now. I have excellent knowledge of RPM systems and I am working
on my Debian skills in preparation for the LPI exams. I have about 2
months left before completing my Bachelors in Information Technology
with a focus on networking and management. Most of my classes have
been in administration of Linux, Apple, and Microsoft servers. Cisco
lan, and wan from the command line, project management, Object
Oriented Analysis and design, Bash scripting. Advanced Linux services,
DNS, IPtables, NNTP,DHCP. In addition to my degree I am taking a
Python programming certificate course through O'rielly school of
technology and the university of Illinois.
    I need 100 hours an a project some where in the metro with a
supervisor that can sign off on my work and provide feedback. Let me
know your thoughts, and advice is always welcome.

Thank you for your time,
Ronald L Johnson
ron at ron-l-j.com