So as not to waste people's time will get right to it.
First some specs

Graphics card:
Gygabyte GV-N460SO-1GI
2 x dvi + 1 x mini-hdmi out

System:
home-built frankenbox running Arch
Linux dita 3.6.7-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Nov 18 10:11:22 CET 2012
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Currently have dual monitor setup using dvi ports.
Wish to also output video- movies mainly-  to tv using mini-hdmi port.

A) Is this possible with this card?
	Can all 3 ports be used simultaneously?
	Manual and Gygabyte's website were rather unhelpful in this
	department- else my reading comprehension has really gone
	downhill lately.

B) If answer to A is yes, will changes need to be made to Xorg (added
screen section to xorg.conf etc) and if so what?

If I can get this working, I plan on using VLC but input in this area
will be appreciated as well.

Currently afk more often than I would like and only get the mailing
list digest so replies may be delayed.

Thanks in advance
harv