They are selling this at Costco right now for $99.99.  I bought three last
night.  I think the sale might end tomorrow.  Not sure.

Seagate Backup Plus 3TB USB 3.0 Black Desktop Hard Drive STCA3000101
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178110

It's a pretty extraordinary price -- on NewEgg it's marked down to $150
from a list of $180, but you can get it for $100 at Costco.

I don't work for Costco or Seagate or know anyone who does, but I thought
some of you would be interested in this, as I was.

It's already out of stock on the web but they may have some in local
stores, so you probably should call around:

http://www.costco.com/Seagate-Backup-Plus-3TB-Desktop-Drive-Item-%23669430.product.100016042.html?catalogId=10701&langId=-1&keyword=STCA3000101ck+Desktop+Hard+&storeId=10301

Mike