Hello again!

For reasons that I have not been able to determine, Firefox is acting like
it is losing its connection to the internet on a regular basis. For
example, I'll try to load up the Bugzilla for a project I work on, and it
will hang and hang and hang... and then after a minute or two, it might
load. It doesn't time out (like what would happen if my internet was off),
but it'll just keep cycling. It happens on nearly every page I load, and
it's driving me batty.

I should note that my iPad has had no connectivity issues, nor has my Roku,
or, strangely enough, Chromium or my IRC client. This leads me to believe
that's it's a Firefox issue and not a computer or router issue.

I've Googled, but I suspect that I'm just not looking for the right terms
to find my solution. Anyone have any ideas?

-Kat
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
I will either find a way or make one.