Perhaps the note about trimming the subject line should include direction to
trim the reply as well.

The "education" approach doesn't seem to have worked yet,.. Or maybe the
frequency is down from your efforts...
    but good of you to take this as your personal offline mission to train
those unwilling to read and learn.  :-)

Chuck