Yaron, how important is it that I develop in Android 4.0?  According to the article Justin cited, most Android users are still using version 2.3.3 or older versions.  At the moment, I'm leaning towards the purchase of an Android 2.3 tablet and waiting until later to buy an Android 4.0 tablet.  Also, the virtual Android handset in Eclipse is slow enough for version 2.1.  Even snails and slugs would complain about the slowness with Android 4.0.

What hardware does a smartphone offer that a tablet does not?  I already have a dumbphone and TracFone service.  Given that I'm not a heavy user of my cell phone and I can't use a given smartphone with any carrier I please, why should I buy a smartphone?

Yes, it's time for me to stop partying like it's 1999.  I'm now making my move into the 21st century.  :)

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>