> I'm currently building 2 frontends right now - so hit me up if you
> need help!

I only wish the backend frontend relationship were not so fickle in
regards to having to use the same version. A real pain if you don't want
to upgrade all devices used to connect to the backend. Other than that,
I love myth. My favorite setup is using a mini zotac box with a USB
hauppauge hvr-1950 dual tuner for analog and digital channels. I set the
same box up to stream channels via VLC, which is a workaround for
watching live TV from devices that don't run myth.

Raymond