My Phonepower VOIP service has a 911 feature...       and GREAT web
features..  emailed voicemail, etc.  .. plus free "softphone" SW to use
phone as if home via my laptop without router hardware wherever I have a
WiFi connection.  $14.95/mo.  FAR better than Vonage, cheaper, and no hidden
costs.  If someone gives my ID when signing up, then we'd both get a $10
one-time discount.  This is not intended as a commercial message, and I'm
just a subscriber.  I eliminated all of my landline service, but have 911
service, 411, etc.

Dunno about what you requested tho.

Chuck

11-and-disconnected-landlines.html

Can anyone definatively say that Minnesota does or does not have this
requirement? Anyone with a disconnected CenturyLink line into your home
willing to test this? Apparently, you can dial 811 on a disconnected
line and get to a telco switch board; I wouldn't recommend to anyone
dialing 911 for non-emergency reasons.

Thanks

Scott