If you are wanting to basically re-share a wireless network across
wireless, you're either going to need two wireless cards or find a Linux
equivalent of Microsoft's Virtual WiFi (
https://research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/994abd5f-53d1-4dba-a9d8-8ba1dcccead7/)

I am sure that there is probably some hopping code out there somewhere, and
then you would just configure your system for IP Forwarding and
Masquerading, and share on through.  However, unless you're a network
expert, it will likely be too frustrating to continue.

I suggest that you instead go to a used/discount computer shop and pick up
a PCMCIA or USB wireless card that works on Linux.  Then you can connect
your internal card to the paid wifi and create a network for the new card
that the iPad can connect to.  Should be relatively simple once you find a
card that Linux supports.

-Josh