> It looks like the Pentium M processor with it's missing pae is going to be
> troublesome.  Maybe I can go to an older version and get it to work.

http://www.linuxmint.com/rel_debian.php
"Multi-core and multi-CPU support in 32-bit kernel
To guarantee compatibility with non-PAE processors, the 32-bit
versions of Linux Mint Debian come with a 486 kernel by default."

What kind of RAM does it use?
It's an older computer, so someone on the list might just have some
sitting around. I've got a couple sticks of laptop RAM here. If they
fit I'd be happy to send them somewhere they'd be used.
--
Michael