Just to add to the conversation, you can also use the RDP plug-in through
Chrome.  It works pretty well, tying the computers you have access to to
your Google account, allowing you to access them later with a PIN.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-remote-desktop/gbchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp

Since I found out about it, I've stopped dealing with SSH tunneling each
time I want to get into my box at home.  Of course, this is only an option
if you don't mind letting Google store a little information. ;-)

-Andrew