I do have a Dell D430.  I has a dual core 1.2 proc.  2 gb of ram, and a 100 gb hard drive.  It works fine, I can format the hard drive,  you can install your own version of Linux, or live with the windows on it.  I have had Ubuntu on it before.

I am asking 150.00

Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Mitchell
Sent: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:37:18 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Wanted - Netbook

I appreciate the offer, but that still leaves 2 problems, 1, the lack of a keyboard., and 2, no easy way to copy mp3s to the root volume of

my Sansa Clip Zip mp3 player.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Yaron <tclug at freakzilla.com> wrote:

Cost isn't really a huge consideration when you're asking to borrow one (; I'd be happy to lend you an Android-based tablet if that would work for you.

I will note that my most expensive Android tablet is a Kindle Fire which I got for $140. The touchpad was even cheaper.