They have lots of cheap netbooks on eBay.

I have a kindle fire.  It can do everything you need and you can leave your sansa at home.  Just use the fire for listening.  Battery life is better than most netbooks.  The touch screen keyboard isn't so bad.  Just say'n

Mr. B-o-B

----- Reply message -----
From: "Mark Mitchell" <mark.russel.mitchell at gmail.com>
Subject: [tclug-list] Wanted - Netbook
Date: Tue, Aug 28, 2012 12:37
I appreciate the offer, but that still leaves 2 problems, 1, the lack of a keyboard., and 2, no easy way to copy mp3s to the root volume of
my Sansa Clip Zip mp3 player.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Yaron <tclug at freakzilla.com> wrote:

Cost isn't really a huge consideration when you're asking to borrow one (; I'd be happy to lend you an Android-based tablet if that would work for you.

I will note that my most expensive Android tablet is a Kindle Fire which I got for $140. The touchpad was even cheaper.