On Thu, 5 Apr 2012, gregrwm wrote:

> i concur that existing groups would welcome enterprise topics.  are you
> aware of TCSA?  server topics dominate there.  but also, as a
> rhel/centos admin i'd be happy to see an entity with such focus.
> nothing wrong with more resources.

It seems unlikely to me that there would be Enterprise Linux UG topics
that I wouldn't be interested in at least seeing.  Maybe we should just
start adding [ELUG] on the subject line for messages that would have been
sent to an ELUG list, if such a list had existed.  Of course "[ELUG]"
would be in the subject in addition to the "[tclug-list]" added by the
list software.  That way we can all see if we like the topics, and people
who want ELUG but not our usual stuff can filter on the subject line.

Mike