i concur that existing groups would welcome enterprise topics.  are you
aware of TCSA?  server topics dominate there.  but also, as a rhel/centos
admin i'd be happy to see an entity with such focus.  nothing wrong with
more resources.

On Apr 4, 2012 5:33 PM, "Josh More" <jmore at starmind.org> wrote:
> What do those users need that the community resources do not provide?  Is
it an issue of focus, culture, etc?

> I ran the LUG in Iowa for many years and a mix of users seemed to work
really well.  Everyone was able to learn from everyone else.

> -Josh
>
> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Marc Skinner <marc at e-skinner.net> wrote:
>> what is the interest in an Enterprise Linux UG?
>>
>> i work for red hat and have a number of customers asking for such a
group.  i believe we will be starting one in the not so distant future.
 just thought i would ask this group if that would hold any interest.