On 09/16/2011 01:34 AM, Jason Hsu wrote:
> My Swift Linux web site is up for renewal in early November.  My current web host is Fatcow, which offered me a $44 special for one year but will now charge me $88/year.
>
> The things I'm looking for are:
> 1.  Support for Drupal
> 2.  A relatively low REGULAR price: I'm not interested in a temporary special deal, because I do NOT want to change web hosts in the future.
> 3.  Support for 3 GB/month bandwidth initially but with additional plans supporting more bandwidth  (I now know better than to believe in "unlimited" bandwidth.)

I'd be glad to talk to you about that.  I run a small hosting company in
Eau Claire, WI, primarily supporting Drupal sites.  5% of hosting fees
on Drupal sites goes to the Drupal Association.

http://cruiskeenconsulting.com/drupal  --- though I'm probably going to
be as expensive as your FatCow plan -