Sorry for the OT message.  I live at E Lake and 41st Ave S and am hoping
to find someone nearby who can let me borrow a Canon camera battery
charger for a few hours.  This is the one I need:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015DPJCA

My camera is a PowerShot S95, but the same charger may work with other
cameras.

The thing is, someone stole my charger (along with an older camera and a
lot of other items from my home).  I have a charger on order from
Amazon.com, but it looks like it will arrive Monday and my daughter's 4th
birthday party is on Sunday at 5pm.  So if I can charge my battery somehow
between now and then, I'll be able to take some photos with my camera.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the interruption.

Best,
Mike