Thanks for the suggestions, and more are welcome.

One thing I should note is that the ISO files themselves are on SourceForge, which can handle the high bandwidth needed.  That said, the rest of the web site still uses space and bandwidth (albeit MUCH less).  On the busiest day in August (just after I released version 0.1.2), the site used around 94 MB of bandwidth.  Rounding up to 100 MB and multiplying by 30 is how I came up with the 3 GB/month figure.  3 GB/month should be plenty for now, but if Swift Linux is as successful as I like it to be, I'll need more bandwidth.

For now, I have no plans to go back to hosting those ISO files on my web site.  SourceForge is working fine, is free, and even automatically provides the md5sum value.

Also, I am looking for developers.

--
Jason Hsu
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux (http://www.swiftlinux.org)