Same here.  Recent "upgrades" always break something that wasn't broke before.  This time just annoying so far: I lost an optional
wallpaper I liked, and maybe more I haven't discovered yet.  I still prefer a major distribution like Ubuntu that has a large
installed base and significant depth of support.

Chuck