That is a nice touch, but I'd rather give Swift Linux users the option of having LibreOffice (at least the word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation programs) preinstalled.  That's what separates Regular Swift Linux from Diet Swift Linux.  OpenOffice/LibreOffice is one of the most widely used programs.  If I can find a way to compress data into a smaller ISO file, that's just as good as cutting out unnecessary programs.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>