Thank you for everyone for participating in the November 2011 TCLUG
Beer Meeting poll. The consensus is to meet this Wednesday, 11/30, at
Dave & Buster's in Maple Grove.

However, and I take full blame and responsibility for this, I can not
make it this Wednesday (my wife just informed me of this).

So, as the organizer of this month's beer meeting, I am throwing the
poll results out, and declaring that NEXT week is the week, Wednesday,
December 7, 2011, at Dave & Buster's in Maple Grove.

Also, to make it a littler easier to get there after work, I'm going
to set a start time of 7:00pm.

If this causes any inconvenience to anyone, I apologize. Otherwise, I
hope to see you all there!

Again: NEXT WEEK, 12/7, 7:00pm, Dave & Busters in Maple Grove!

-Erik