Quoting Erik Mitchell <erik.mitchell at gmail.com>:

> As far as the beer meeting goes, some people have expressed an opinion
> on location.

I normally would not travel to Maple Grove to have a beer. This being
an exception I am totally down to go hang out at D&B's to meet you and
others from the list. I think your original idea was to meet in Maple
Grove and have the *elitist* Linux users from St Cloud come down ;)

I only recommended Merlins as a spot for a later date since someone
else suggested an Irish pub for a meeting.

So I will take you up on the first free round of beer.